Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys i'm looking for a place to get my car tuned. I live in Galesburg IL. I would like not to go to Chicago if I don't have too, it is 3+ hours away

Chris.

·
Master Baiter
12,649 Posts
P&L flies JR in to tune cars occasionally. He's among the top echelon of Subaru tuners in the country. Driving three hours to have him work his magic is worth it.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
P&L flies JR in to tune cars occasionally. He's among the top echelon of Subaru tuners in the country. Driving three hours to have him work his magic is worth it.
This, all day long. A 3 hour drive for a safe awesome tune is well worth it. Anyone local will likely be ****.

·
Master Baiter
12,649 Posts
ProZach626 said:
This, all day long. A 3 hour drive for a safe awesome tune is well worth it. Anyone local will likely be ****.
That's not necessarily true, but a three-hour drive to have one of the best calibrators in the business work on your car should be a no-brainer.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I am going to drive 5 hours this spring to Boosted Performance tuning to have Graham Gaylord tune my car on flex fuel as he tunes a lot of track cars so he actually understands how these cars behave under extreme load.

He is also located in Chicago

1 - 5 of 5 Posts