ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, was wondering if anyone out there had access to a service manual for an STi. I've got all the hardware for my 6 speed strewn all over my appartment and am getting ready to get everything in this weekend. The only thing I'm missing is a few vital tidbits of information. I need to know what the torque specs are for the flywheel and clutch cover for the 6 speed (or if it's all the same as the 5 speed). Also has anyone like chiltons or haynes released a service manual for the STi yet? There are a few un-known things coming out of the DCCD brain (nothing important, it's all stuff for the display) that I need pinouts for so I can build an LED box to see what the brain is doing.

Thanks in advance if someone digs up this info.

Oh yeah... I was also wondering if there was any interest out there in me snapping lots o' pictures and doing a walkthrough of the conversion.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha! Subaru tech info is pretty good. There is some good stuff there but it is all way too scattered and hard to find what you are looking for and they only let you download a certain number of files within a given time period and I don't really know which one of those files I need.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts