ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok call me 9703083403 I need to go with eather sti tranny or new gears. I am wanting to hit 350-370 to the wheels My name is Jason

·
Registered
185 Posts
hahaha. Yea I'll go ahead and call you right now. Not. You go to UNC or something? If you're looking for 350 - 370, you should either go STi tranny, RA's, Legacy tranny, or PPG's.

You will never break PPGs. You could even go with a stock tranny if you're gentle with it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hahaha. Yea I'll go ahead and call you right now. Not. You go to UNC or something? If you're looking for 350 - 370, you should either go STi tranny, RA's, Legacy tranny, or PPG's.

You will never break PPGs. You could even go with a stock tranny if you're gentle with it.

Why would you ask if I go to UNC???Oh and no I dont. I work over here for the city as a traffic consultant. I will leave mp phone number if I want I dont care who calls me. If you must know I work for the city. Oh and thug do i know you? I lived in P-Town for 4 years on stark, I even went to the Oregon Trail rally this year now that was sweet. Whats up with the "ya I'll go ahead and call you right now. Not."

·
Registered
185 Posts
Why would you ask if I go to UNC???Oh and no I dont. I work over here for the city as a traffic consultant. I will leave mp phone number if I want I dont care who calls me. If you must know I work for the city. Oh and thug do i know you? I lived in P-Town for 4 years on stark, I even went to the Oregon Trail rally this year now that was sweet. Whats up with the "ya I'll go ahead and call you right now. Not."
I asked because you're from Greeley. I have a bunch of friends that go to UNC. Most people with WRX's are 18-25, so I just guessed you might be in college. That's cool about Portland. I'm just living here for school, I'm from Denver. That's a cool coincidence. I go to UP. I was kinda being a smartass about calling you. I wouldn't call someone I have no idea who is and just chitchat about STi transmissions haha. So, sorry if it came off wrong.

But anyway, what is your question about the STi tranny?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I asked because you're from Greeley. I have a bunch of friends that go to UNC. Most people with WRX's are 18-25, so I just guessed you might be in college. That's cool about Portland. I'm just living here for school, I'm from Denver. That's a cool coincidence. I go to UP. I was kinda being a smartass about calling you. I wouldn't call someone I have no idea who is and just chitchat about STi transmissions haha. So, sorry if it came off wrong.

But anyway, what is your question about the STi tranny?
I run a car club out here just started about 2 months ago but we have everything from a vr6 to a skyline about 20 of us so far. Next meeting is on the 6th at 9 pm [email protected] old C's. I am just trying to decide between ra gears and just going a sti tranny. I know if I go with gears I am looking at 2400 or so installed but what am I looking at for a sti tran.

·
Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin
5,780 Posts
I run a car club out here just started about 2 months ago but we have everything from a vr6 to a skyline about 20 of us so far. Next meeting is on the 6th at 9 pm [email protected] old C's. I am just trying to decide between ra gears and just going a sti tranny. I know if I go with gears I am looking at 2400 or so installed but what am I looking at for a sti tran.
sti 6 speed with dccd

1 - 11 of 11 Posts