ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so, what do you guys do... or how would u aproach this situation.

I've been with a girl for 14 months, then we broke up... and now im starting to get back out there again, and i saw this hot girl, kind of talked to her a little bit (she worked at pot bellys) but like i just forgot all ways of like asking a girl out to like the movies or wahtever, need help from the PIMPs of clubwrx.

Its been such a long time i forgot everything.

·
Registered
16,991 Posts
ebr0t said:
welcome to the worst place for any type of serious advice on the internet. though i will give it some time before i start making funnies.
:rotfl: That's hilarious, Eli.

Well, I'd recommend studying some of the pics of Armin on here. He has very good shocker technique, and that's sure to win her over! Best of luck!

·
Moderating YOU, before you had your Subaru!
13,353 Posts
Integra96 said:
:rotfl: That's hilarious, Eli.

Well, I'd recommend studying some of the pics of Armin on here. He has very good shocker technique, and that's sure to win her over! Best of luck!
Two in the pink and one in the stink...just tell her that's what you wanna do and you're golden.

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
ok now ill give you some advice.

1. Go to bank before class
2. Arrive at class
3. Walk past her in whatever form it might be
4. Drop balance slip in front of her "accidentally" make sure there are a couple of those round numbers, they like those.
5. mack teh bishes.

I have included a picture demonstration below:

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
hey i work right by potbellys man.. ive probly seen u a few times , how old r u? we should hang sometime man. I drive a blue wrx with gunmetal subzero's havnt seen one yet with them around here. only closer to city. ill help u in person ;) im a frequint in potbellys.. lot of the workers go to my school

1 - 9 of 9 Posts