ClubWRX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know a way to get in contact with Shiv Pathak of Vishnu Performance/Tuning? I've been trying to get an appointment for 2 weeks for dyno tuning on my '02 Wagon, but I keep getting pretty much ignored by the customer service folks. Granted, I took a couple years to bolt on the stage 1 stuff, but I need to get my ECU reflashed to take advantage of the installed parts. Any help and/or info would be appreciated. I'm pretty sure that Shiv has abandoned Subarus....................

·
Boba Fett
17,939 Posts
I really haven't heard much of him in the Evo or Subaru world lately, not to sure if Vishnu's still around. . .

If all you are looking for is a custom tune there are quite a few out there who will be able to take care of you.

·
Premium Member
11,095 Posts
Take this as a blessing and find someone else to tune it IMHO. I heard he had stuff out for the 335 bmw so he cant be hidding under that big of a rock but he has all but left the Subaru world from what I've seen.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Take this as a blessing and find someone else to tune it IMHO. I heard he had stuff out for the 335 bmw so he cant be hidding under that big of a rock but he has all but left the Subaru world from what I've seen.
yeah

i never like their stuff anyway

·
Premium Member
6,298 Posts
Word of advice...heed all the previous posts.

Believe...you can do much better than Vishnu and Shiv.

He is very, very good at marketing.

Not so good at "tuning"...imho.

·
Premium Member
11,095 Posts
Word of advice...heed all the previous posts.

Believe...you can do much better than Vishnu and Shiv.

He is very, very good at marketing.

Not so good at "tuning"...imho.
IMHO the only good thing he left the Subaru community with is his ECU reset.

I stopped paying attention to him after he stated Cobb's OTS maps gave no hp over stock....stage 2 cali map :tongue:

·
Premium Member
6,298 Posts
IMHO the only good thing he left the Subaru community with is his ECU reset.

I stopped paying attention to him after he stated Cobb's OTS maps gave no hp over stock....stage 2 cali map :tongue:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I had forgotten about that. Plus, I don't know how many times I've read where the "shiv patak tuned vishnu blah blah car" was very promising, but due to blah blah (some stupid reason for the car not running or breaking) we couldn't get numbers on it.

Like I said...good with marketing as the rags seemed to keep asking him and his sorry cars back. In a way, I pity the BMW community and what they are eventually in for.

·
Registered
1 Posts
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I had forgotten about that. Plus, I don't know how many times I've read where the "shiv patak tuned vishnu blah blah car" was very promising, but due to blah blah (some stupid reason for the car not running or breaking) we couldn't get numbers on it.

Like I said...good with marketing as the rags seemed to keep asking him and his sorry cars back. In a way, I pity the BMW community and what they are eventually in for.
Fast forward 6 years, and here we are :rolleyes:

BimmerBoost

BimmerBoost

Some things never change...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.