Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
I've never heard of anyone having this done to their car, but maybe someone could photochop it.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
HiFiWRX said:
Got tired of waiting so I had mine done... Looks GREAT!!
It was done by a local guy here is a gallery of My car and other cars he has done...
It does look great. I love your wheels too...17 or 18? All in all you have a cool looking car...now paint your sideskirts already :D

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Rims are 18" Tires are 225x40/18 Toyo Proxes T1s

WRXin' said:

It does look great. I love your wheels too...17 or 18? All in all you have a cool looking car...now paint your sideskirts already :D
Ohhh Man I know!!! Why Subie didn't paint the sideskirts I will NEVER know.. It looks so retarded with them black!

Rest assured, I am having them painted, I am just witing till I get my STi Scoop and a couple other body pieces... So they can do them all at the same time... I am also doing my interior trim pieces WR Blue along with my interior door trim pieces...

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
HiFiWRX said:
I am also doing my interior trim pieces WR Blue along with my interior door trim pieces...
That sounds like it would look cool. Be sure to post pics when you do so.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Wow ! Nice..
My rex is White im thinking of Smoke Tints and White side skirts!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Wow that looks really nice, by the way the WRC car uses a silver type tint as well.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
KanosWRX said:
Wow that looks really nice, by the way the WRC car uses a silver type tint as well.
I never even noticed that the WRC cars have a tint.

·
Registered
26 Posts
made up my mind

Looks great HiFi.... I've been planning on getting my WRB wagon tinted over the holidays and kept going back and forth between the silver and std. black/grey tint. Think I'll go with the silver after seeing your car. Other plus is that with the silver metallic I can get all four windows same shade. County law here makes you get the fronts lighter than the rears with the black tint.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Window tinting

I've been looking into getting my windows tinted...I live in Ohio, and I have NO idea what the laws are about tinted windows. But...i do wanna still get em tinted. How much would it cost me to get black tint...or how much for your silver tint? Please help me out cus I don't work, i got to plan my modz...lol:D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Got mine done this Friday. It's a 3M "neutral" tint. You can see the silver in the garage pictures, really depends on how strong the light is.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Nice, how about a front pic?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts