ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Bump

I have 18s and i dont even think i can lower my back, Pics would be nice!

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
awesome dude, that's exactly what i want to see....
i'll be ordering eibach prokit pretty soon...
i think it's 1" for rear and 1.4" for front on the 04+:D

·
Registered
348 Posts
wake2snow5 said:
I've got Eibachs and have never had a problem. The Eibachs lower the front 1.3" and the rear 1". I have never heard of anyone having problems with their 18's and lowering their car. The tire should be a very similar size than stock. Tire rub is nonexistent.
Nice. Your car looks dope man.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Wake2snow, is ur back drop just making it?

Also could u haver lowerd the back just .5-.7 with the spring u bought or is it just 1 in

·
Registered
465 Posts
Thanks nickster!:)

Jack: The back drop is still lower than the front. You are stuck with the spring height. There is no adjustment unless you go with coilovers($$$). There are other springs that take care of the front end being higher, but the eibachs work with the stock struts. Other springs will wear the struts out pretty fast. The rear end has clearance and is not just barely making it. I will say again that I have never rubbed the tire in the well even with 4 people crammed in the back seat. Here are some pics of the clearance in the front and rear.

This one is the front:

·
Registered
180 Posts
wake2snow5 said:
I've got Eibachs and have never had a problem. The Eibachs lower the front 1.3" and the rear 1". I have never heard of anyone having problems with their 18's and lowering their car. The tire should be a very similar size than stock. Tire rub is nonexistent.
hey hows the ride?

I have 18's on my wrx, and I want to lower it but I dotn want a bumpy ride, I was thinking coilovers, not sure I want to dish out $2k+

anywho I found these
http://www.rallysportdirect.com/shop/product_info.php/cPath/21_25_33_64/products_id/356

how good are they, will I need to replace anythign else if I replace the oem springs?

·
Registered
816 Posts
After i put my lowering springs on (tanabe) do i have to make any other adjustments, like camber etc.

·
Registered
465 Posts
VSGTS14: The tires are Pirelli P Zero Nero M+S 225/40/18

digitalexpl0it: The ride is pretty comfortable. Not stock, but not too harsh. Check out http://www.worldoneperformance.com/
They have the eibachs for $219. You don't need to replace anything else with the eibachs.

Cavadini: You're gonna love the way your car is gonna handle! If you don't have a rear sway bar you should check that out as well. Makes the car handle even better! By the way I have been reading a lot of threads and you have been buying hella stuff recently! I wish i had some more cash.

blahblah: After installing the springs you will have to get an alignment. They should adjust your front camber. Your back struts don't have camber adjustment bolts, but with the eibachs you don't need em.

Any more questions let me know!

·
Registered
180 Posts
wake2snow5 said:
VSGTS14: The tires are Pirelli P Zero Nero M+S 225/40/18

digitalexpl0it: The ride is pretty comfortable. Not stock, but not too harsh. Check out http://www.worldoneperformance.com/
They have the eibachs for $219. You don't need to replace anything else with the eibachs.
did you put the springs in your self? if so how long did it take, I want to put them in myself (since I dont like other people touching my car)

·
Registered
926 Posts
wake2snow5- I own a performance shop called Vision Auto Concepts in Lincoln NE. The wrx is my project car and daily driver for the moment. We've also got a Twin Turbo G35 in the works(badass). We do ship parts all across the country also so if you guys ever need parts give me a PM or EMAIL or even a phone call(402-770-9759). We carry everything from Perrin-HKS-Greddy-you name it. I will be more than happy to work to get you the best price I can. Oh yeah, I did buy a Cusco Rear Sway bar, forgot to mention that. That'll be here with the wheels on Friday. Oh yeah if you do call, just tell me you're from ClubWRX and my name is Scott by the way. Peace guys.

PS-Sick ride man!!

-Scott Cavadini

·
Registered
816 Posts
Do i need to worry about anything after i put lowering springs on. I have heard from some peeps that you need to change stuff such as camber

1 - 20 of 41 Posts