ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Moderating on the run!
12,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got some new summer wheels that are a dark blue and I'd like to have something to accent/compliment the wheels on my satin pear white car. Needs to be subtle, no full on race paint job :D

pic of new wheels

side shot of car

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
name of the wheels? i'll photoshop it

·
Moderating on the run!
12,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks - 57 motorsports G07WT

more even side shot w/o the wheels at full droop (ignore the cargo rack :))

I'm afraid the rally flaps would get ripped off autoxing

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
I like the wheels as is. :)

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
wait. i just re-read your post and im confused lol

do you want to paint the wheels a different color? or you just want to add accessories/etc to your car that match the blue wheels?

·
Moderating on the run!
12,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wheels as is :), need something complimentary on the car- pinstripes, stripe, graphic- something

·
The Fruit
4,728 Posts
could always find a pinstripe that matches the wheels and do something subtle with it.. since swp is a metalic pearl it would look good with a metallic look pinstriping.

Or, could always have a shop match the wheel color and shoot the mirror covers same as the wheels.

·
Moderating on the run!
12,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
could always find a pinstripe that matches the wheels and do something subtle with it.. since swp is a metalic pearl it would look good with a metallic look pinstriping.

Or, could always have a shop match the wheel color and shoot the mirror covers same as the wheels.
yup- that's the kind of thing I'm thinking about :) the wheels also have a nice metallic flake to them as well; my buddy runs a custom auto store that amongst other things, has a full vinyl shop so if it can be thought of I'm pretty sure he can do it

·
Moderating on the run!
12,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^ yeah I could probably do something like that :)

·
Moderating on the run!
12,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I might add some tint, carbon fiber not so much :)

how about a low key stripe down the side, lower close to the rocker panels ala Porsche, Mustang- minus the Porsche, Mustang part of course :D

·
Moderating on the run!
12,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^ not bad, but am afraid they'd get beat up w/ cones

looking more along the lines of graphics/stripes, etc- just a little something to set off the new wheels

1 - 15 of 15 Posts