Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So last August I bought a 2015 wrx . It had 30k on it and no mods . I noticed just recently when I come to a light it has a rough idle . I’m also new to these cars . I have owned Mazda rx 7s they have there own set of rules and things that go wrong with that car type. I also have a question of u drive these cars hard so there burn oil and coolant . My from end is also making a buzzing noise but when I turn the heat off it stops in the front end . Sorry for bouncing around just some much in the last month that’s happening . I don’t want anything to happen to this car. I also bought extended warranty with it .

·
Registered
102 Posts
some say the rough idle at a stop is normal. i duno.
these cars CAN burn coolant and oil, just make sure you check often and do regular oil changes.

the buzzing noise might just be the AC compressor turning off n on, i know that the car runs at a higher idle when you turn the heater on.

·
Æternum
15,538 Posts
Turn off your HVAC system and see if the "shake" goes away.

Nine times out of ten, the complaint is from the A/C compressor kicking on. And yes -- the A/C compressor runs in the winter when you have the defrost or auto climate control on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts