Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a front mount intercooler on my 06 wrx. I wanted to transfer to a TMIC and I found one for a fair price but the problem is that idk if a 2002 TMIC can fit a 06. It comes with Y pipes as well. Can anyone help me on this one?

·
Æternum
16,073 Posts
The OEM is a different style between the 2L and the 2.5L, but the routing is the same.

Is this an OEM that you are looking to install? The car will need to be properly tuned for whichever IC you install.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The OEM is a different style between the 2L and the 2.5L, but the routing is the same.

Is this an OEM that you are looking to install? The car will need to be properly tuned for whichever IC you install.
I have a v3 accessport and atm i did some research and found out that the FMIC aren’t compatible with the maps so that’s why I want to get a TMIC

·
Æternum
16,073 Posts
I have a v3 accessport and atm i did some research and found out that the FMIC aren’t compatible with the maps so that’s why I want to get a TMIC
Aftermarket intercoolers in general are not compatible with OTS maps.

You will need an OEM 2006 WRX TMIC to be compliant. This should answer your original question: no.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts