Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
need help with Sway bars and equipment.
Ok I need to know what equipment will work with what sway bar. Say I want to get a whiteline rear adj. bar or a MRT adj bar. What kind of end links do I need to get and what size and type of heavy duty mounts do I need?

I see there are different sizes like the whitline bar is a 22mm bar that is adj from 20mm to 24mm. So do I get a heavy duty mount that fits a 24mm bar of a 22mm bar???

And doe the end links fit any size bar or are they determined by size too????

Help me. Please

·
Moderating U!
4,192 Posts
I can answer your end link question. Aftermarket end links are only made in one configuration. They will work on the stock sway bar, and will also work on most aftermarket sway bars including whiteline, cusco, etc.

I just installed Kart Boy end links on my car in this thread. Check it out.

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19641

·
Premium Member
3,539 Posts
Everything is interchangeable. The only things that are different are the bar bushings - and they come with the bar.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are you sure cause they do sell several different heavy duty mounts and as the sizes get bigger the cost increases so they must be different...???

·
Registered
129 Posts
swaybars...

not real sure on the swaybar HD mounts being different. when i got my whiteline adj rear swaybar i also ordered the HD mounts and kartboy endlinks.. all is good, other than some noises now and then..its great, what a difference and i have mine set to 23mm.. i never have gone to the highest setting yet...:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts