Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just bought my WRX today... get it just after XMas... apparently for mods goto the Subaru dealership on the North Shore... Specialty Motors I think it's called.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I would stay AS FAR AWAY from Specialty Motors in North Van, as you are able to. We just had a $1650 service done by them, which included a change of all fluids. The brakes were great before the service, but after the service my husband was driving the road to Whistler and the brakes failed. Technician error in bleeding the brakes and not testing the vehicle after -- we had to take the vehicle to a mechanic in Whistler just to make it ROAD SAFE ! I wouldn't be posting this if they had recovered reasonably from this massive service failure, but they did not. They did say they learned their lesson -- now they won't change brake fluid on vehicles from Whistler. Unbelievable ! thank god no one was injured !

·
For External Use Only
2,488 Posts
Dude.. this thread is THIRTEEN YEARS OLD. Little late.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Dude .... The point is - their service is awful, so that is CURRENT information that may be helpful to others !! That is my hope.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts