ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive got a 2002 wrx wagon and ive ordered DBA 4000 series rotors... what i need to know and have had a hard time searching for, even tho i know the answer is out there, is if some of the 02's came with 2pot and some came with a 4pot? if this is true, how do i know if mine are 2pot or 4pot? where do i find when my car was manufactured if this is a determining factor. thanks a lot. i ordered from rallysport direct and they already shipped me rotors and im hoping its the right ones!

·
Registered
46 Posts
ive got a 2002 wrx wagon and ive ordered DBA 4000 series rotors... what i need to know and have had a hard time searching for, even tho i know the answer is out there, is if some of the 02's came with 2pot and some came with a 4pot? if this is true, how do i know if mine are 2pot or 4pot? where do i find when my car was manufactured if this is a determining factor. thanks a lot. i ordered from rallysport direct and they already shipped me rotors and im hoping its the right ones!
The '02 had 2pot fronts and 1pot rears. The 4pot Subaru calipers came on the 06-07 wrx. Did you order DBA 4650's?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts