ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I recently bought my 2016 wrx. Came with a Cobb tune a tomei exhaust and a invidia catless downpipe. I’ve been having rich condition issues since I bought the car my long fuel trim or AF learning learning 1 has been around -25. I don’t know if this is normal also my fuel pressure is at 400 psi but since then I’ve replaced the maf sensor the air fuel sensor and I bought the Cobb catted j pipe and the issue remains the same I also went ahead and ran the stage 2 Cobb tune.nothing has changed maybe these reading are normal I don’t know this is my first Subaru and first tuner car any help is appreciated thank you for your time.

·
Premium Member
10,952 Posts
400psi. That's direct injection it should be in the thousands.

Are there any other modifications to the vehicle? Intake? Headers? Tgv, egr deletes?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
400psi. That's direct injection it should be in the thousands.

Are there any other modifications to the vehicle? Intake? Headers? Tgv, egr deletes?
Thank you for your reply! It has the stock headers and intake as far as a egr delete I don’t know. I bought the vehicle from an auction and they didn’t have any sort of mods list that’s why I’m wondering if maybe there’s a mod causing that and I don’t know about it.

·
Premium Member
10,952 Posts
Start with checking for boost leaks. What damage was done to consider the vehicle totaled

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Start with checking for boost leaks. What damage was done to consider the vehicle totaled
It was a front end collision. Nothing too severe though. The vehicle was inspected and then placed as a rebuilt title. The main thing that worry’s me is my air fuel learning is at -25 and I can’t seem to figure out why. I will check for boost leaks though thanks for the recommendation if you have any more please let me know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts