ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Good news, everyone!
3,856 Posts
That is a LOW mileage 2007 STi there, I think it's worth looking at. Stupid dealership didn't put any ACTUAL pictures of the car on there though, so hopefully it isn't all modified to hell and back. If it is, I'd walk away.

I'd talk them down from that price though.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hell yeah you're right... But i don't think he modified it or something coz the previous owner leased it

That is a LOW mileage 2007 STi there, I think it's worth looking at. Stupid dealership didn't put any ACTUAL pictures of the car on there though, so hopefully it isn't all modified to hell and back. If it is, I'd walk away.

I'd talk them down from that price though.

·
Registered
25 Posts
well mine is financed also, i think it would have to be finalized with the banks. you could ask about how to do it through your bank cause im not sure cause this is the first loan ive had :p

·
Registered
12 Posts
why not buy new? your in the price range, no hidden surprises then.
also just go to a credit union before u shop, u will know everything in advance and can also buy from private parties that way.

·
Registered
139 Posts
From those choices the STI is the winner IMO, but keebruk's question is valid. For ~$25k why not buy a brand new 2012?

·
Registered
25 Posts
sinceg you can't factory order anymore, it would be hard to find a invoice price 2012 for 25k +2500 or so for taxes... I have 1500 miles on mine, stock, and followed break in period... for 25k mine is a great deal. just saying

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
I could get you a new one for 24666 let me know...

·
Registered
172 Posts
I just bought a new WRX for $25,500 with a few options. Great lease deals right now also. Consider a new one, also comes with maintanence included

·
Registered
2,442 Posts

·
Registered
2,442 Posts

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
for soa dealers not sdc dealers. IF they rejected it I'd automatically get you a 2013 at the same price

1 - 20 of 28 Posts