ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im in the market trying to find a older used WRX for an every day reliable car, no older than 04 but not past 07. im basically looking at to spend 15k. i found a 05 with 40k miles on it and its dead stock but its automatic for 12500$ is that a good deal? or should i stay away from automatics? any help will be greatly appreciated!

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
People looking for WRXs typically want the 5MT, which means you'll have a tougher time selling the vehicle, and will end up doing so for less money.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Depends on the kind of driver you are. As said your resale will be lower and more difficult but some people would rather have an automatic. Personally I would never drive a WRX with an auto

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i understand but this isn't like my dream car or a car that ill mod up, its just a dd that's reliable. im saving up for a supra:D but in the mean time i want something cheap and reliable! so auto doesn't really bother me as long as its reliable

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
in order to help ensure reliability. Read the stickies about buying a used WRX and follow them. Its not guarantee but a huge help

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts