ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a data log I retrieved from my WRX after running it like the COBB video said I should at around 3000 rpm -7000 redline in third gear. Please let me know what you guys think. Is everything ok with my car? Data log 1.jpg Data log 2.jpg

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
I don't claim to be an expert but these logs look fine to me. You are in +/- .8 PSI on boost and the fine knock learning from what I know is normal, it didn't go up should be fine.

·
Premium Member
15,697 Posts
Yeah, small hit on line 11-12 in fine learning knock, but that isn't really any concern. Just keep an eye on that over the long term and if it is persistent it would be an easy fix. Since it is learned, it is impossible to say when it was learned (could have been heat soaked, not the best gas, etc.).

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok col, Would resetting the ECU have anything to do with the "learned" perimeters? I did that once with my AP and I was wondering if it does any damage

·
Premium Member
15,697 Posts
resetting the ECU does not damage anything. It will take a little while after you reset it to relearn the A/F corrections, so you want to look at those after you have driven a bit. In some maps it will also reset at a lower DAM for safety, but it relearns to peg that at 1 pretty quickly (as in yours) if everything is well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts