ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im designing a senior tshirt for our class. basically its a parady of a natural light can. however, seeing as im not 21 and its not the weekend, i can't get a hold of a natural light can. i was wondering if any of you guys could take a few high res pics of the front for me. i know some of you guys have it sitting around your house.

ill scan my idea in when im done!

thanks!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
a can of "natural light" beer ;)

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
CustomS10 said:
i know it's supposed to be TRash can but it looks like TTASH can....when does sunlight come out of a trash can. put down the school work eli, back away from the comp and go get teh c00ter

a can of "natural light" that surely doesnt sound like a beer to me. i think my idea is a good start. I am accellerating shibbys creativity. He could look like a very smart person if he takes my idea.

·
Registered
16,991 Posts
ebr0t said:
oh i was pictureing something like this

:sadly i should be studying and not doing this...:
OMFG it appears that Florida's constantly changing barometric pressure from weekly hurricanes has finally taken its toll on the mind of Brot. :eek3: I'm just speechless.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
so no one has a can of natural light beer and a digi cam? please guys this would help me out

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
2fastwrx3112 said:
is this for a high school senior shirt or college senior?
high school senior shirt

·
Registered
16,991 Posts
Dude, you really need to start a thread in the Mid-Atlantic States forum and have a local Rex owner buy you a 6-pack. That way you can examine the label up close and then drink teh crappy beer for inspiration!

See, this way you'll have a heads up on everyone in college knowing that Natty is terrible beer.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Integra96 said:
Dude, you really need to start a thread in the Mid-Atlantic States forum and have a local Rex owner buy you a 6-pack. That way you can examine the label up close and then drink teh crappy beer for inspiration!

See, this way you'll have a heads up on everyone in college knowing that Natty is terrible beer.
wtf are you talking about. natural light is a nectar of the gods!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts