ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, does anyone know of a good exhaust that isn’t too loud in idle? My current exhaust has been troubling the neighbors since I wake up at 5am and i wake everyone up. Can anyone suggest a exhaust setup or system that still has that beautiful rumble but isn’t so loud in idle. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
10,802 Posts
I really liked my Corsa. Loud enough at cruising to sound good and not be deafening. Thunderous at wot

·
Premium Member
10,802 Posts
That's the one.

To be fair my opinion may differ but maybe 6 or 7. Louder than the Cobb exhaust and maybe just a touch louder than the q300. Nowhere near the 4" canned nameless or their deletes.

What do you have now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I purchased the car with a after market exhaust so I have no clue what exhaust it is. I just need something that doesn’t have a super loud drone. I’ve been searching but can’t make up my mind on a balanced exhaust. One neighbor complained about it because I wake up for work at 5 am and I don’t want to be the problem lol do you have other suggestions?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Magnaflow is my favorite, but there are many good exhaust: perrin, turbo xs and so on. I'm not sure if they all make an axle back or not but that wouldn't be as loud as cat back. It’s your choice though so get what makes you happy not what everyone else wants or has.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts