ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking to buy some wheels.. I dont have alot of cash to spend but im lookin for something all black. ive looked at the Konig backbones and the motegi MR116 but im sketchy when it comes to buying a wheel i like but not being able to see them on your car if you know what i mean... I have a 2011 wrx in the wrb..

Thanks for any input!:)

·
Gold Member
2,175 Posts
I have black Enkei PF01s. Pics in my mod thread (link in my signature)

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
29,231 Posts
Enkei are competent wheels. I would not hesitate to use them. I think three of my cars have Enkei wheels fitted OEM in fact. A good choice.

·
29,231 Posts
Also if you insist on black, keep in mind you already own wheels. Look locally for options to change their colour. Could save $, especially if timed to coincide with fitment of needed new tyres.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah im not sure... i know alot of places around here charge out the rear to paint stuff like that. thats why im just looking into new wheels altogether.. all the body shops and performance shops here are crazy

·
29,231 Posts
It's a matter of $ vs. value in my view. I can't see the wheels on my car when I'm driving my car, so I don't care. Others have different views on the matter.

Do people drive Imprezas into trees in your area? Used wheels and spares could be available too. Around here they knock over all sorts of stuff, lamp posts etc. so wreckers are always an option for parts.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha yeah ppl around here are pretty much idiots... you can never have anything real nice without someone stealing it or running into you! but i guess thats how life goes..

·
29,231 Posts
i guess thats how life goes..
The first 100 years in life are difficult but after that you get used it. Happy shopping and enjoy the forum.

SD

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
Stay away from Konig. The Enkei RPF1 is a quality lightweight wheel.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts