ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys.. My greddy ti-c is to loudd for me. I have a helix catted dp. I need an exhaust that looks kinda stock.. that has a good rumble thats veryyyy little loud.. but quieter than my ti-c.. i was leaning towards the borla hush but that kinda seems to quiet.. anybody have experience with the cobb? a twin tip would also be fine.. anyyy ideas would be perfect! thanks guys.. just give me an exhaust idea and what popular exhaust you would compare it too.. louder or quieter? thx

·
Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin
5,780 Posts
i like the cobb

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
SonicWagon said:
i like the cobb
Cobb looks stock, so it will avoid "modified exhaust" tickets more than likely, but will give you a better sounding exhaust.

·
Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin
5,780 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
if you want something loud i would suggest a blitz nurspec r or maybe even a invidia g200.

if you want something with the boxer rumble but isn't flashy, i would get either a cobb or spt catback.

personally i don't like the dual tip exhaust for wrx's but that's just me.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Id go for a cobb or spt. Listen to videos on you tube, sure you wont get the true volume of it, but it looks stock, and you'll still get a nice tone.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
I have the borla hush w/cattless up and down pipes. Its got a real mean/smooth deep sound and of course the boxer rumble. It is louder than stock, but not obnoxious.

I was in the same position as you a few months ago, and wanted a fairly quite exhaust. My debate was between the Cobb and Hush. But, at around $550 you can't go wrong with the hush.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have the borla hush w/cattless up and down pipes. Its got a real mean/smooth deep sound and of course the boxer rumble. It is louder than stock, but not obnoxious.

I was in the same position as you a few months ago, and wanted a fairly quite exhaust. My debate was between the Cobb and Hush. But, at around $550 you can't go wrong with the hush.
i think the hush is a litttle to quiet for me.. i'm gonna go with the cobb so that is what i am on the hunt for right now.. lol.. they are hard to find used too.. shooot

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
Very happy with mine ...

·
Registered
266 Posts
The only downside to the cobb that I see is that it tapers to 2.5in at the DP. The borla has a 3in adapter if you need. I am thinking of the single tip borla, seem to be just a tad louder than the hush.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts