Subaru WRX Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Good luck with your search man. The car you're looking for is for sure out there somewhere, but finding it and finding a seller that is willing to part is gonna be the hard part. I found a like to an '04 sti with 17k miles for a little over 20k. Thats a little over your 10k mile mark but still ridiculously low miles.
I know people who can rewind the clock on the odo, it could soon become under 10k lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Good luck with your search man. The car you're looking for is for sure out there somewhere, but finding it and finding a seller that is willing to part is gonna be the hard part. I found a like to an '04 sti with 17k miles for a little over 20k. Thats a little over your 10k mile mark but still ridiculously low miles.
thank you!!
Also I think that website is a scam site. Could be wrong though

·
Registered
374 Posts
I already found one and just barely missed it. Search will continue on. You’d be Suprised how low it actually isn’t in the collectors world
thats because they are not typically "collector cars" unless its like a 22b. But also as others have stated its finding the car and the person to sell that is the difficult part and with 10k miles is a hard ask unless you mean on the engine.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts