Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought cob J pipe and intake in November haven’t got around to installing it till now and updated my AP and now cobb removed all stage 2 maps. If someone could please email me the map I would greatly appreciate it I will pay. 2021 WRX base model six speed

·
Super Moderator
2,593 Posts
Yeah cobb stopped all support for stage 2 maps due to the emissions laws. I have heard rumors that they are working on a compliant J pipe and map, but dont think they are available yet. Like XJ said, I would call cobb to confirm that. But more than likely, you will have to go to a pro tuner for a tune now.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Got my J pipe installed at a tuner shop (while it was in for walnut blasting and a few other things) and he was able to download the Stage 2 map with his Cobb dealer's acct. That was in Feb.

·
Registered
1 Posts
how would i get the stage 2 map since cobb doesnt have it anymore? i bought my car used and someone pulled the cobb tuner and no one had any ideas what was done to the car and upon looking i have an aftermarket downpipe catted on of the things no returned to stock. i dont know much about these cars 1st time owning one use to muscle cars. looks like everything but exhaust and coilovers car was put back to stock. any ideas where i could get the download from. dont want to protune yet as im starting my upgrade fund for upgrades later on this year.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Question; assuming I never update my AP from here on out, I can save my stage 2 tunes right? Are there any major downsides to not updating? I haven't updated it since 2 years ago when I bought it, and have had no problems with stage 1.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts