ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to install my tein h-tecs, but want to be sure i know where to take it for an alignment afterwards. I've called a few places around my house (lombard) but seems like no one wants to touch a custom spec'd alignment job. Where do people in chicago, western suburbs preferably, go to get their alignment done after loweing?

·
Boba Fett
17,939 Posts
search the mw forum over on nasioc, this has been covered a few times over the summer. I belive that one of the places is a local bmw dealership.

·
Registered
15 Posts
there's a place called thalmann alignment in northbrook. the number over there is 847-272-1810. i was gonna go do my alignment there but i'm about to get new rims and i'm gonna wait till they come in.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks, guys. it's weird that all the suggestions have been in the northern suburbs. i'm willing to drive for a good job, but man, with all the rex's out here in dupage county, i would've guessed that that there's at least one shop close to here that's done a good job.

·
Registered
15 Posts
sears is supposed to do a good job. but my car isn't even that low and they wouldn't do cause they said they didn't wanna mess up my bumper.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks, brian. that did come up in one of my searches. unfortunately, patrick BMW only services BMWs and Minis now. I'm probably going to end up going to that Tyler's place, even though it's 45 minutes from my house. i checked the supra forums, and they have nothing but good things to say about them.

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
tell us how it goes , im curious to know thanks

Jason

1 - 9 of 9 Posts