ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am need of a new Radiator i would like more cooling for my upgrade but i dont need anything crazy any suggestions im not sure what to get or where to get it please help i need to get this done soon !!!!!!!

·
Good news, everyone!
3,856 Posts
Just to be clear, do you NEED a new radiator, or do you WANT a new radiator?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I picked up a mishimoto rad and hoses off amazon... No complaints here, so far...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just to be clear, do you NEED a new radiator, or do you WANT a new radiator?
Can you not read the word "NEED" I hit a deer ! Didn't know I needed to spell out my life story thought this was a forum
To help people in the Subaru community !

·
Good news, everyone!
3,856 Posts
Can you not read the word "NEED" I hit a deer ! Didn't know I needed to spell out my life story thought this was a forum
Chill out. I ask because some of the noobs come on here thinking they "NEED" a part, when really they don't. This was me attempting to help make sure you're not blowing money on things you don't actually need.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Chill out. I ask because some of the noobs come on here thinking they "NEED" a part, when really they don't. This was me attempting to help make sure you're not blowing money on things you don't actually need.
Well I'm not a noob ! Don't just assume things

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow who brought this guy? :ugh:
hey thanks for getting involved bro didn't know it was any of your business though ! maybe you should tell your boy not to talk to people like they are a child
if you read how he responded to my post you would see that ! All i asked was a simple question because i needed help ordering a radiator and he came back with
a smart ass response ! I don't deserve it

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
Internet tough guy. I like it...

05wwrxking said:
hey thanks for getting involved bro didn't know it was any of your business though ! maybe you should tell your boy not to talk to people like they are a child
if you read how he responded to my post you would see that ! All i asked was a simple question because i needed help ordering a radiator and he came back with
Text-based communication makes it difficult to infer tone. I see nothing wrong with Cody trying to clarify the situation; he simply was trying to keep you from wasting money.

·
Registered
116 Posts
:chillout:

·
Premium Member
15,697 Posts
You need to lighten up if you're going to fit in around here. He has actually helped a lot of people. You have not. Most people bolw their radiator at the endtanks - just getting one strictly for the performance is unlikely to be money well spent. So he was trying to help you.... So you bash him for asking what we all would want to know and have some attitude about sharing the relevant information.

Oh, and it is my business, so tread lightly from now on. This isn't NASIOC

·
Premium Member
15,697 Posts
I was plenty pissed last time I hit a deer - but tried not to take it out on those who were around me.

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
mycologist said:
I was plenty pissed last time I hit a deer - but tried not to take it out on those who were around me.
Deer don't bother you after you've come across a bear in the road while traveling 65mph. Luckily, I haven't had to deal with moose...

·
Premium Member
15,697 Posts
Deer don't bother you after you've come across a bear in the road while traveling 65mph. Luckily, I haven't had to deal with moose...
The moose, like the elk I almost hit, has its mass in exactly the wrong place.

·
Good news, everyone!
3,856 Posts
It's funny that people come on here expecting to get help, but those of us who volunteer our time sometimes get jerkoff responses like this. Nature of the internet I guess.

OP, you need to realize that not all responses that question your motives are smart ass replies. I came on here attempting to help you. I've given you a portion of my time that I don't expect to get back, nor be compensated for. If you want help, how about you humble yourself a bit and give us a reason to WANT to help you?

·
Registered
9 Posts
wow...gonna assume hes in his 20's and has a few things here and there..but to take text like your being talked to like your a child says alot about yourself..your came to a forum for help. and a person wanted to make sure you didn't waste money..if you said i need a new radiator cause i "hit a deer" you prob got alot of links and help..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts