ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just upgraded to STi HID's and have my stock headlights. They are both cleared and sealed perfectly fine. they come with all the high/low beam, wiring, and turn signal bulbs in perfect woking condition and they are Sylvania Silverstar bulbs that are about 2 months old. There is only one blemish on either headlight, is on the passenger side headlight. It is a small spot where the headlight meets the hood, its from the person I had clear the headlights. They had the housing too close to the heating element in the oven and it made some very small bubbles. it just looks like a dull haze that is only about 3/4 of an inch long and about 1/8 of an inch wide. It could probably be polished out but I got the new lights so just left it alone. I know its hard to beleive in this day and age but I dont have a digi camera so if you are seriously interested, I can find a camera to get some pics with. Im not sure how much these lights go for and if Im even going to sell them. So just shoot me an offer and if the price is right there yours.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is the latest pic I have with the lights on the car, as you can see in the picture the small blemish cant even be seen in the picture. it really cant been seen unless you are within a few feet and looking for it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts