ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
i just need an awd dyno/tuning place is there not one even in tn or ga?

i hate where i live:(

·
Registered
227 Posts
Check out SE in NASIOC...sorry for the pointer, but I heard talk of dynos/tuners there. maybe even at a dealer in Ga if my memory serves me right.

·
Registered
294 Posts
sweet thanks

also.. haha..sorry...but.. does anyone have a good website with autocross events around here? i have searched but i cant actually get info on upcoming events its always just one previous ones.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Tuner

WRX-CIA - Did you locate a tuner in the Georgia area? I need to get some mods, and I'm not real confident about doing them myself.

I want/need a BOV and all of the mods that go with it to get the most out of the BOV.

What are you planning on doing?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i seriously wouldnt worry about a bov it can only hurt the car unless your running like 22 pounds of boost which im guessing your stock?? if you do get a bov its so easy to install dont even think about paying someone to do it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
DeAdSoMaLi said:
i seriously wouldnt worry about a bov it can only hurt the car unless your running like 22 pounds of boost which im guessing your stock?? if you do get a bov its so easy to install dont even think about paying someone to do it.
Thanks for the advice. Since I posted last, I found similar comments to yours about the BOV. I am running stock, for now, but I do plan intend on making a few mods over the next year, so I will have to do more research on a good progression. I am more interested in performance than exterior modifications to look good. I have the short throw shifter and the SPT exhaust which sounds great!

On another note, I raced a Ferrari from a stoplight last night on 141 North, but I don't think he was trying very hard. He finally passed me after I was up to 85 mph. He screamed by me.

·
Registered
294 Posts
hey ldog, if your into performance only then get an uppipe/downpipe, then engine management, then a bigger turbo, and top it off with a new intercooler. i seriously doubt at any point you will need a new bov. even a bigger ihi vf series you wont be running but like 20psi max im guessing. if you want the sound, then get a worx since they are made specifically for the wrx.

haha i tried to race a really old one but the guy would race me??? kinda odd i thought

·
Registered
270 Posts
wrxCIA said:
i just need an awd dyno/tuning place is there not one even in tn or ga?

i hate where i live:(
There is a new AWD dyno in nashville or somewhere around here. However for tuning with UTEC, knowledge performance in GA does it. I believe they are a turboXS certified place as well. I will be going August 27th with my STi and new upgraded vf39 and see what #s it will put down :). I believe dyno4mance is in GA as well.

Robert~

·
Registered
52 Posts
there is an AWD dyno 15 mins from where i live here in northeast TN.

boxer4racing is in asheville? i think.

i believe they street tune at the moment, no dyno yet. i emailed them couple of wks ago.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts