ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
lightly modded, STI RA gears, VF22 tunes but TXS. coilovers, cusco,hks,apexi,c-west,sti,blitz,oem body kit,HID
would like to get 13.5, OBO, miles are about 90k two small dents, runs great pulls hard. The pic i have the greddy lip on but i have replaced it with an oem lip

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Nice mods. :thumbup:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wrx

The car will pass OBD2 inspections with no problem. The car made 292whp and 274ft @ TXS @ 20psi

·
Registered
264 Posts
does the odometer show the actual vehicle miles on it? jw :confused:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
price drop

STI seat and blue carpet and sti clusterare sold and stock items back in car. asking $13.000, OBO title in hand....... still alot of other parts on the car.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
still for sale

DBA slotten rotors added all the way around and new pads on the Wilwood brakes. Never smoked in either. May have driven it 300 miles in the past 3 months.. I did paint the wheels red but with the sale of the car comes the stockers.... and what ever stock parts i have for it. $13,000, OBO

·
Registered
5 Posts
i have a 300whp 91 240sx. silvia front, mildly built SR20DET, wire tucked, full suspension, new everything really.

heres a thread where you can see some pics, and get a mod list. this car is a beautiful machine. and is 100% sound in every way. i would drive this car across the country without hesitation.
Honda-Tech.com: Vehicles for sale: OHIO:FS/WTT 300whp S13 240sx Coupe.SR/Tomei/Blitz/silvia front, staggered wheels,coilovers etc...

if you're interested get back at me. thanks for your time.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
mileage

I am working on tracking down the exact mileage, it is around 90k maybe alittle more . This is my weekend car, church car.
I have all the paperwork on labor done at Subaru.. just need to find it..

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
nice

i have a 300whp 91 240sx. silvia front, mildly built SR20DET, wire tucked, full suspension, new everything really.

heres a thread where you can see some pics, and get a mod list. this car is a beautiful machine. and is 100% sound in every way. i would drive this car across the country without hesitation.
Honda-Tech.com: Vehicles for sale: OHIO:FS/WTT 300whp S13 240sx Coupe.SR/Tomei/Blitz/silvia front, staggered wheels,coilovers etc...

if you're interested get back at me. thanks for your time.

I would love to have your car but i just got married and have a family. good luck selling it.. very clean

1 - 20 of 24 Posts