ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CAR IS SOLD!!!!! CAR IS SOLD!!!! THANKS!
hey guys im new here but im trying to sell my 1989 bmw 325i, which has many modifications done to it and has been well maintained and looks great for its age. once i get the car sold i plan on buying a wrx. anyway the price of the car is $5700 OBO, but i REALLY want a wrx so make me an offer, im negotiable on the price. you can get in touch with me by calling (336)971-3143 or send me an email at [email protected]. more info here: http://winstonsalem.craigslist.org/car/550681381.html

·
Premium Member
26,609 Posts
That's a liiiiiiiittle bit on the pricey side. That thing must have one hell of a swap to be worth that. Turbo? Big bore? M3? Jet engine?

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
No state code in the thread title, either.

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
Ray isnt winston-salem --craigslist in North Carolina ?
Yep...so he should have put "NC" in the thread title. :tongue:

I did it for him...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well the odometer stopped working (which happens to about every e30 around 100,000 miles) but i put new gears in it so it works now, but it has around 230,000 but considering these engines run for 400,000 and longer its still got plenty of life in the engine. and if you saw the car in person you would realize how clean it really is, it had a new paint job about five years ago. considering how clean it is, the amount of money i have put in the car in modifications, along with the fact i just had the timing belt, water pump, etc., along with a new driveshaft and motor mounts....i really dont think its priced too high. and if you think it is then make me an offer.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
not sure on the gas milage, last time i figured it up it was around 23mpg with most of those being highway miles but some city miles too. if you wanna PM me with a lower offer i will consider it, as i have said im not rock solid on this price. oh and i run premium gas

·
Registered
121 Posts
Its a really clean car and it is in great condition. I know this because I have seen the car in person and I have driven it. Im just glad your switching sides and realizing that AWD pwns. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
8,201 Posts
Definitely a clean E30.. Good luck with the sale. Lil steep, imo, just because of mileage. Regardless of what some have went (400k mi), doesn't make it worth more. Again, all just opinions (yes, I have an e30 325, too :thumbup: )
Wished mine was as clean as yours.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts