ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NC-Charlotte 2002 WRX Platinum Silver Sedan 4-Sale 5-Speed MT

2002 Platinum Silver WRX 25,500 Miles (as of 2/26/05)

$16,995.00 or Best Offer (as of 2/13/05)

***Manufacture's Warranty good till 36,000 Miles or 8/15/05, whichever comes first

Factory Options:
Short Throw Shifter
Turbo Gauge
Wing
Wheel Locks
Factory Alarm
Auto Dim Mirror/Compass
Upgraded Speakers W/Sub
Faux Carbon Fiber Trim
Cabin Airfilter

Minor Mod:

Debaged trunk (Except for WRX & Impreza).
Blue "i" front grill emblem.
Tinted Windows (20%)

:)

·
Registered
11 Posts
may be interested. pics of the car? inside and out and underhood. in the market...seriously searching for an 02+ wrx.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jeep -

Do you live in CLT? I can met you somewhere to view. I am in the process of finding someone with digital camara.

You can email me directly at [email protected] to set something up.

Thank you for your interest.

:)

·
Registered
11 Posts
nope. virginia here. but i can be in charlotte in bout 2.5 hours, so exchange would be quick. if you can snag some pics, toss em my way. having trouble finding a car in good condition that has been taken care of.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I should have pictures by this sunday. I spoke with a girl I work with and she has a digital camera I can use. I can post a few and/or email them to you.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am getting old :unhappy: .

lol. I work as an auditor and pulling up to a client with a sup'd up looking car is not the best impression. Plus, after auditing financial statements for 10 hrs, I do not want to drive a stiff suspension car home. The low miles are due mostly to my travel and the use of a lot of rental cars. I am prob' going to buy a Honda Accord EX, with an automatic :eek3:

I guess it just happens....

BTW, took great care of the car. Never raced it, although, I did open it up every once in a while... :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Finally posted some photos. :)

Photos were taken today 2/6/05. I can email better/more quality photos upon request.

Please note, I recently moved from Pittsburgh, PA to Charlotte, NC. (hence the PA plate). :p

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Found a car.

Update in pricing!!!

Went to go look at Accords. Found a nice one. Trade in offer was not were I want it..."these cars sell to a special group" I was told. No, really. :rolleyes: (that would be the group who loves cars).

Anyway. I am now motivated. :wiggles:

New Price...$16,995 or BO. :eek3:

Thank you for your interest. :)

·
Registered
350 Posts
I used to have a wrx but got in a bad ar wreck about 4 months ago and still recovering, but right now im looking at this 2002 aspen white wrx in VA beach, and hes now saying that his friend wants to buy it and hes got first dibs. But if that is sold then im very interested in yours. The wrx i had before was 2002 PSM and i loved it. bought it for 17,000 with 35,000 miles on it!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
See, mine would be $5 cheaper and with manufacture's warranty :)
It's a great deal...

Sorry to hear about your Subie being wrecked. I remeber how sad I was when my old 1995 GSR Teg was rear-end on my way to work. I had it like 4 months...and the wreck did like $11k damage...and the insurance company still repaired it :unhappy: . Plus side, I had someone do a great job and ended up keping the car 6 yrs :wiggles:

I'll keep ya up to date on my WRX if your deal falls through....

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Very cool. :thumbup:

Are you still able to come out this Sunday?

Give me a call.....

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sounds great. :cool:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Very Interested, let me get back to you later tonight. Btw, I am in Winston Salem, NC (about 1 hr from charlotte).

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok.

I will check back later after 8 PM tonight.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts