ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just finished development on these and they sound great! We have developed these for the people who think our muffler delete sounds "unrefined". If you want a set of these we are taking pre-orders now and will be shipping the first sets on December 13, just in time for the holidays. Our test cars have shown a dramatic decrease in noise inside the car and the exhaust note is much smoother than the muffler delete.

Our normal tip options apply to this axleback. We still recommend the staggered double wall tips, these look the best and are the most durable option. The only tip location option we have with these is flush with valence since the size of the muffler dictates the tip position.

Our standard warranty applies to these.

Use coupon code CLUBWRX for a 5% discount. The coupon code is valid until December 9, 2011.

Pre-Order yours today in our store!

·
Premium Member
17,655 Posts
Awesome! Glad to see these come out :D

Any video comparisons between the two?

·
Premium Member
17,655 Posts
Great! You guys sure are making a name quickly in the Subaru Scene. Good stuff!

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Any update on getting me shipping info so I can send mine back for repowdercoating?

Thanks!

·
Damned Malcontent
709 Posts
Any chance of some options for the single outlet hatchback?

sent from my kindle conflagration

·
Registered
42 Posts
We just finished development on these and they sound great! We have developed these for the people who think our muffler delete sounds "unrefined". If you want a set of these we are taking pre-orders now and will be shipping the first sets on December 13, just in time for the holidays. Our test cars have shown a dramatic decrease in noise inside the car and the exhaust note is much smoother than the muffler delete.

Our normal tip options apply to this axleback. We still recommend the staggered double wall tips, these look the best and are the most durable option. The only tip location option we have with these is flush with valence since the size of the muffler dictates the tip position.

Our standard warranty applies to these.

Use coupon code CLUBWRX for a 5% discount. The coupon code is valid until December 9, 2011.

Pre-Order yours today in our store!

What is the difference in weight with this setup and stock axle back?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts