Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wanting to get the Nameless axleback exhaust with the 4" muffler for my 2016 WRX. I've seen videos with the 3" tips, and there's quite a significant gap where the stock muffler was. My dilemma is which tips to get 3.5" or 4"? Are the 3.5" tips enough to close that gap?

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's kind of humorous. I've probably watched 20-30 different videos of the different exhausts, and just when I think I have my mind made up, I hear another one and question my thinking. It really shouldn't be this complicated. My gut is telling me to go with the Nameless 4" muffler and 3.5" tips, so that's probably what I'm going to go with.

· I Drink & I Know Things
2,532 Posts
My goal was more aggressive volume depending on throttle input, deeper tone and no drone. I accomplished this with the ETS 'quiet' w/ resonator. That's all I can tell you. I have not heard the Nameless on the 15+ WRX in person so I can't tell you how it differs. YouTube and real life are quite different. There are too many variables.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.