ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey, I posted my car up in the For sale section and am trying a different approach to pass it on to a new driver.

Wow, its certianly been a long time since I have posted. Since then my live has changed drastically and for the better. I can happily say that I am now a proud father, husband and still the same old subie freak.

I will be moving again soon and am planning on buying another car. It will be rough parting with my subie, but I can always get one of those knarly new STi's when the time comes. I will be putting my car up for sale shortly, and want the new owner to understand the type of toys I have added to it over the years.

Seriously. Lets have fun on this thread, but Id love to gain some interest from everyone about the bottom line value of this car to another enthusiast and hopefully pass the joy along.

I am not going to pull a used car salesman here, This car has made me laugh so hard I have almost wet my pants, Its made many mustang and 350z and Evo drivers literally wet their pants. Its been driven hard, and enjoyed. The exterior has some minor scratches on the rear bumper from a parking mishap and a tiny dent in the trunk and a few rattles from removed heatshields (Thanks for the last two Subie Specialties...) Shes never been wrecked, towed or stolen. CLEAN TITLE

She still pulls hard, its well cared for and will run for a long time in the hands of the right person.

What do you think? Spit numbers at me people, I am ready to pass her on to a new owner with the same heavy foot!

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?p=2225161#post2225161

·
Registered
53 Posts
thats going to be a tough one..

for me, I would shy away and all those things you say you have done simply scream abuse/racing which lowers its value even more.

I would take ALL of that stuff OFF, return back to stock and sell as is. You will NEVER get back near what you have invested and it sends the wrong message. ( at least thats how I look at it)

Why a new engine with only 89K on the clock? more abuse?:confused:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
See my previous posts, my old block seized. And the bottom line here is that I will NEVER re-coup the money put in to this car. Overall it has been cared for, washed, loved, and driven quickly as it should be.

Anyone on here with hefty mods that doesnt put the pedal to the floor and drive themselves into laughter and an occasional speeding ticket from time to time is either lying or misunderstood the joy of having a WRX.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts