ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Most Current Photo:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ordered on December 7th, picked up February 21st. My first nice car, and it's been a long time coming.
Just past the 1,000 mile mark today and gave it a much needed hand wash. Would have posted sooner but I was busy driving :drive2: I'll post much better, non cell phone photos, later when the weather gets nice.

:D <-- my face every time I drive her.

Have:
Rally Armor mud flaps
Weathertech floor mats
General Altimax Arctic tires 215/55R16
• De-badge back and the wrx up front.
Cobb short throw shifter with Kartboy front and rear bushings
Shifter nob
Nameless axle back exhaust
Yakima Rack
Access Port
Lamin-x Tail Light Covers in Gunsmoke
Seat Mod
• Tint: 35% front, 20% rear
• Smoked license place cover
Shift and eBrake Boot
Rear Bumper Cover
Lifted King Springs
Feal strut inserts that are valved for gravel
• Custom light bar with truck bed liner on it
• Hella lights with 50w HID conversion
• Centric front rotors
• Stoptech front brake pads
• '15 STi 13:1 steering rack

Audio
AVIC-Z140BH
Alpine Subwoofer SWR-10D4
Alpine Mono Amp MRX-M110
Alpine RUX-KNOB
Audio Integrations 10" sub enclosure
Axxess Steering Wheel Control Interface (Purchased though SVXdc)
Radio Wiring Adapter (Harness)
CD-IU51V (Pioneer iPod cable)
Sub Grill
4 gauge Amplifier Wiring Kit
Speaker Wire
Metra Subaru Double DIN installation kit
PAC Audio USBCBL (USB Extender/mount)
Double DIN AV Panel Black Silver Gloss
• 3.5mm 4-pole AV Extension

Stuff I plan on doing:
Front and rear skid plates
• Team Dynamic 15" Pro Rally Wheels in silver
Cobb Downpipe
Torqued Performance Stage 2 for the AP
AEM Cold Air Intake
Proto Tuning Tool Holder / Mount
Alpine Front & Rear 6-1/2" SPR-60
Alpine 4ch Amp MRX-F65

WRX Front.jpg WRX Back.jpg

·
Registered
232 Posts
Congrats on the car man! One thing I would recommend before buying the nameless exhaust find someone that has it and check it out. I have seen way to many people buy it and immediately sell it because it is so loud. Other then that good luck with the car! and enjoy

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Congrats on the car man! One thing I would recommend before buying the nameless exhaust find someone that has it and check it out. I have seen way to many people buy it and immediately sell it because it is so loud. Other then that good luck with the car! and enjoy
I did some researching, but what other options are out there for axle back exhausts for a hatchback? And that Nameless has a Magnaflow muffler, correct?

Attachments

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Car's looking great man.

I love your knob ;)

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Now what does that graphic remind me of....

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok, so I installed the Kartboy front and rear bushings as well as my Cobb STS. The bushings were a little pain in the butt to install, but not too bad. One thing that is concerning me is that with the front bushing there is about a 1/16 to 1/32in. in of play side to side. The nut is as tight as it will goes as it ran out of threads on the bolt. Is this normal or do you think I have the wrong bushings for my car? Everything else fits snug. I was thinking of getting some washers to get a snug fit.

pCsvS.jpg

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Don't get your hopes up too much....
Blast! You're the second person I've heard give it a "meh." That's a shame, cause ME2 is so far much improved on 1, and I really liked 1.

·
The Member
4,146 Posts
It's not that it's a bad game. It is actually really really good. It is just kinda anti-climactic I guess. Definitely worth playing though!

·
Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with
8,921 Posts
Blast! You're the second person I've heard give it a "meh." That's a shame, cause ME2 is so far much improved on 1, and I really liked 1.
Yeah...the ending is what is "meh." The game is awesome. 1 is better than 2 though. Just my opinion. I liked making it to Spectre level and having the assault rifle that could fire 1000000 shots before it overheated.

1 - 20 of 142 Posts