ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All those bastards do when you post anything is either reply "WTLW" , "Search!", "Do a search, n00b", etc etc.

Guess I can't use that site for a few more days.....

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
I actually prefer NASIOC. More technical than here.

And if you post a dumb question, what do you expect?

You should see all the dumb questions STi owners post in the 'technical' 2.5 forum.

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
they are generally rude regardless of if the question is dumb...

theyre more liek a knitting circle with big internet egos and little real life human interaction.

not everyone, but ALOT..

oh well. im content here and rarely venture out of NESIC over there bc of all the rediculous jackasses.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MJU1983 said:
And if you post a dumb question, what do you expect?
I can understand if you post the typical newb questions (intake, BOV, what will i run ,etc). But even if you post something that was mentioned in the 90th reply to a 5 page thread back in March of 2003....they will dig it up and give you the "search n00b" response.

I guess my search skills aren't |337 enuff for that forum :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
there not very nice over there. BUT the people i ment in person who post over there seem pretty cool.

I ONLY use there site for there for sale forums..

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
TheBoostCreep said:
I can understand if you post the typical newb questions (intake, BOV, what will i run ,etc).
Its scary how many BOV topics there are on NASIOC, I almost understand where they are coming from,...but they do tend to just pull out the search button instead of link you to something or just answer the question basically.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
All I ever do is search on there. I think I've been registered there as long or longer than I have here, and only posted 2 or 3 times.

·
Banned
1,637 Posts
clubWRX is a better place to hang out than NASIOC, but I have found that when I am looking for technical information NASIOC is far superior. It's not that they are smarter or anything - they just have a bigger community.

The culture here is much nicer and I think we are catching up on the technical end of things...

·
Registered
0 Posts
Same here, nasioc is too big to enjoy and a lot of the people on there act like asses. For every valid post there are about 4 people to flame them for something. The people here are nice and have answered every question I have had, and even if it’s something you can search on people here either still help or kindly point you in the direction of the search button.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts