Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread is part of the reason I am getting sick of Nabisco...these people are all idiots. Sam and I tired to set them straight...

SmRat pOepel

·
Registered
32 Posts
Nabisco sucks. Some good info, lots of boneheads.

Unfortunately, it seems that the attitude is spreading over here as well, judging by a seemingly growing number of flames...and idiots.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Nitrous is your friend. I ran it on my Rex and had some pretty good luck with it. Me likey Nos!! :D

·
Registered
356 Posts
ZipZip said:
Nabisco sucks. Some good info, lots of boneheads.

Unfortunately, it seems that the attitude is spreading over here as well, judging by a seemingly growing number of flames...and idiots.
Wow!! that thread did suck, now I remember why I have always stuck to ClubWRX...

And ZipZip, I don't understand your statement above. Are you refering to the people of the Moutain States or other sections like engine mangment etc?

Kory

·
Banned
2,586 Posts
Screw that place, I want to be banned from Nabisco so i'm never sucked into going there again (your fault Ian, but it's ok, I forgive you)

·
Banned
2,810 Posts
Maybe I just don't understand.... everyone complains, but everyone was there. I mean, I stopped in, checked it out, read some posts, and quickly discovered it was not the forum for me. It took about an hour.

Was it simply not obvious to everyone else that it was crap? Technical info and whatnot aside, I just wanted some nice people to talk to.

·
Registered
785 Posts
I think most of us here use that site for selling/buying things and that's about it.

OT is the worst over there. EVERYTHING is WTLW (welcome to last week). annoying.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, I still like to read the technical sections. It takes a little digging, but you find very good information. You just have to know whose posts to read.

·
Registered
182 Posts

·
Banned
2,810 Posts
It's one thing to ask a stupid question.

It's another to get a moronic response.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Sometimes, threads like those help me get through the day. I think I'm having a bad day, I read those threads and I think, damn I could be going through life without a clue like these people.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts