ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd put up a few pics of the WRX since I have had several things done in the last month or so. Had my windows tinted 20% and the tails and third brake light tinted as well. Then I received a 20% off coupon for Subaru parts so I had to make the most of that and get a few more things. Headed down to Kennesaw yesterday and picked up the all weather floor mats and the base bars and bike rack as well. I also ordered the Inno fairing last week and it came today so I had to put that on as well. ;) All in all I am quite happy with my ride. I still would like to get the mud flaps from Rally Armor and maybe the short shift kit from Kartboy but I have to be smart with my money as I am getting married in May. After that, I'll be headed out to the great state of Washington to do some travel nursing in Seattle. Anyways, let me know what you guys think and any other upgrades I might have forgotten. :thumbup:

View attachment 102212 View attachment 102213 View attachment 102214 View attachment 102215

·
Gold Member
2,175 Posts
Are the tails tinted with overlays or spray? They look nice and tasteful....thinking about doing something similar to this (full smoke).

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are the tails tinted with overlays or spray? They look nice and tasteful....thinking about doing something similar to this (full smoke).
I purchased the Lamin-x gunsmoke overlays. I think that gunsmoke or darker would look great on your SWP WRX. Make sure you find someone experienced in applying them as they are a PITA. My tint guy took several hours longer than expected because of the difficulty in installing them. I'm happy with the finished result though.

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
love the tints, im thinking of a 20% tint and ive really been debating doing a tint on the tail lights but i would go with a darker tint than you have, i think it would look good on my black car

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hook me up! My WRX has 0 tint on it right now. It needs some badly and I just got paid lol.
Go to Oasis on Chapman Rd. right across from the Nissan dealer off 153. Give him my name and he will take great care of you. Just make sure you have a day you can leave the car with him and have someone pick you up. PM me if you have any other questions. Btw, we ought to meet up sometime and intro our cars to each other. Haha

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
love the tints, im thinking of a 20% tint and ive really been debating doing a tint on the tail lights but i would go with a darker tint than you have, i think it would look good on my black car
I went with gunsmoke and I'm happy with it. I was concerned that if I went any darker there may be problems with ppl seeing my tails.

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
yeah ill have to do research on that but i definatly think im goin with a 20 tint

·
The Member
4,146 Posts
Go to Oasis on Chapman Rd. right across from the Nissan dealer off 153. Give him my name and he will take great care of you. Just make sure you have a day you can leave the car with him and have someone pick you up. PM me if you have any other questions. Btw, we ought to meet up sometime and intro our cars to each other. Haha
Awesome! Yeah man we do need to meet up one day. I'll PM you later with some options.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Very nice. Did you have your windshield done? Hard to tell in those pics.

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
looks awesome. and I live right near Seattle. lol but are your photos touched up? because your DGM looks so much more sex than mine.. lol it is way darker. :p

·
Registered
314 Posts
can you please link to what you used for your taillights? i want that exact look and dont want to go too dark!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
looks awesome. and I live right near Seattle. lol but are your photos touched up? because your DGM looks so much more sex than mine.. lol it is way darker. :p
No touch up done with the photo. It was an overcast day and towards the evening. And yes, it is mad sex!

·
Registered
314 Posts
does anyone have a picture a SWP hatch with this gunsmoke on them? N8inchatt's looks sick and Id be curious to see how mine would look before I do it lol

1 - 20 of 35 Posts