Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It had been ENTIRELY TOO LONG since I got a new Subaru, so I decided to get a 2019 CWP STI Limited. This one is bought, not leased. I swapped the stock exhaust for my Corsa catback at around 100 miles. So far I've also done an ESC rear diffuser (V2 aggressive) and a tow hook, lol, primarily because I park on the street and these things seem to scare other drivers and they don't use my bumper as a feeler when they're trying to parallel park. I've got an OEM front lip ready to install this weekend, along with a new dashcam (BlackVue 750 2Ch) and JDM push start button. Plans are to work on suspension next year, but I'm staying stock engine-wise, at least for the time being. I'm considering Ohlins R&T coils.

IMG-2743 (1).jpg

IMG_2771.jpg

IMG_2758.jpg

IMG_3185.jpg

IMG_3171.jpg

·
Hammerdown Mod of Thunder
23,504 Posts
Congrats on the new STI, she looks great.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Congrats and welcome back. Did you get the Recaro seats? Honestly, my Recaro seats don't feel any different than my 2015 seats. They look cool and the power adjustment is really nice. That's about it. I love the way the calipers look on our white STI's. I don't know what it is, but even my co-workers who used to poke fun at my 15 WRB compliment this car. Great choice.

You'll love the front lip:

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I did get the Recaros! I think they feel a little different, fit-wise, but the biggest difference is how much less slippery they are compared to the leather seats I had before.

Front lip goes on next weekend.

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Done so far:

1. Sparco Assetto Gara 18x8 +45 (green)
2. Continental ExtremeContact DWS 06 245/40/18
3. IAG Street Series AOS
4. Stoptech braided SS brake lines
5. Perrin brake master cylinder brace
6. Corsa catback
7. ESC rear diffuser V2 "aggressive"
8. BlackVue 750 2Ch

Next up will be the OEM front lip I bought ages ago.

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
THEY'RE SO EFFING GREEN

Green Wheels.jpg

1 - 14 of 14 Posts