ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was driving on the 22 with an evo, and as we merged onto the 5, he guns it, and so do i. I'm not sure if they are 5 or 6MT, but i was in 4th (at the end he claims he was in 5th) and pulled on him from 80-120ish. after that we cooled it and i let off and just follow him. after we exited, i asked him what gear he was in and he said "5th, and i was just crusing." suuuuuure...after i heard him downshift. so he proceeds to catch me off gaurd and takes off (guess he was trying to showoff to his gf), well i was in 1st and saw his front mount :D

Hard to believe? sure...but i do have vf30 with supporting mods..anyone care to comment?

btw, i was with my lil brother, and he had his gf. all i know is he had an exhaust, lowered, and tinted windows (from what i could see)

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Very possible, I ran a intake/boost controller evo from a dig and it came down to the launch, he left a split second before me and thats the way it stayed. The weird part is in some gears I would gain on him and in some gears he would gain on me but we ended up the same way we started....I was Stage 3 untuned at the time, I imagine with an upgraded turbo you can def hang from a roll.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
but about a months ago a blue evo with an HKS hiper style exhaust, with rims walked on me till 120...guess you gotta know what mods they have

·
Registered
622 Posts
I was stock... and ran a modded evo. (vivid racing... duno what he had, but it was fast as fck)

I killed him :rolleyes:

haha really tho, i think that was the worst beating ive had in my wrx.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts