ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey me and some friends took some pics of our cars the other week, we took a total of 90 pics, and here are a few of them, i think they turned out REALLY good, mine is the black WRX......what do yall think of everyones rides?......hopefully the pictures will work, ive never done this b4

·
Registered
385 Posts
that cobra looks tight. Maybe not so much the ramair hood, but overall.

·
Registered
344 Posts
nice rides. i can only imagine what goes down on the streets of ur neighborhood. :wiggles:

·
Registered
9,023 Posts
Wow! Your car is super clean.

Very nice pics.

·
Registered
65 Posts
nice wrx's, lude, and teg. what is all done to the cars?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the silver one, which is my friends, has turbo back exhaust, i think helix......
as for me(the black one) i just got it a couple weeks ago, i am saving for an exhaust, window tint to start with........i dunno what ill do after that.......maybe some new rims
i cant get over how clean the side pic of the silver WRX turned out,.....looks professional dont it?

·
Registered
331 Posts
nice rides and photos

what kind of camera?

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
Great pics...and Nice cars... :wiggles: :wiggles: :wiggles:

Bugeyes Rule....

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
nice photo's and nice rides. wish i had some city for backround to take pictures.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Were those pics taken in Schaumburg, IL (I know you're fron South Carolina)??? Because that parking structure looks an aweful like the parking structure and the background scenary at the Streets of Woodfield.

Just wondering

·
Registered
207 Posts
Seeing the yellow Cobra reminds me of my Chrome yellow blown 94 GT. :D All the cars look good!! :wiggles:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
to answer some of yalls Q's
the teg, has a turbo, its been slammed real low, and he might have some other stuff done to it........the cobra, has NOS, yea NOS (he drags and i think is runnin low 12s, high 11s....) the lude is stock, my WRX(black one) is stock, silver one has turboback(helix) and BOVs........we took the pics at a parking garage downtown columbia SC(all of us live outside columbia)......it was a fun shoot, really good pics cam out of them, we were there for a couple hours and took over 90 shots.....yea 90
thanks for all the compliments......it was fun drivin ther all followin each other!!! yall should get a group of local ppl. in ur areas and do a shoot, lots of fun!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts