ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I bought a 5 door WRX Premium in Ice Silver Metallic! It came with navigation, STI exhaust finishers and a STI short throw shift. Im excited as this is my first Subaru and I will be 40 this spring, hello mid life crisis:)!

Attachments

·
Æternum
20,951 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the club! :)

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Not exactly sure if I've ever seen that sunroof deflector.Did it come stock with the car?Or am I imagining things & is the sunroof just open?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm 39 as well. Congrats on your looks-like-a-sensible-car-but-we-know-it's-not-mid-life-crisis purchase.

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Welcome!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yep, factory defelctor that came with the purchase!

Thanks for the warn welcome. Im enjoying the car, just have to figure a way to keep my husband away from it! ;)

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Yep, factory defelctor that came with the purchase!

Thanks for the warn welcome. Im enjoying the car, just have to figure a way to keep my husband away from it! ;)
Good Luck with THAT!
There is a treat about "excuses the wife uses to drive the WRX", you will likely be able to start one the other way...

·
Master Baiter
22,115 Posts
Welcome to the site :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Good Luck with THAT!
There is a treat about "excuses the wife uses to drive the WRX", you will likely be able to start one the other way...

I saw that earlier post about excuses, very cute!

He has his toy.... a 2011 Harley Davidson Street Glide plus the family vehicle, a Jeep Grand Cherokee.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Just sold my GC, actually a very capable vehicle. I like it, but can't handle the fuel cost...
The bike has the same issues mine has, limited usability, you'll find out ALL about it...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts