ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i never thought it would happen to me.Rolled out of my own driveway right below my parents bedroom window and towed away.
Luckily for me they couldnt get it started (im not sure why they couldnt)and the rope they used to tow it away with snapped which is why i have my car back(i found it about 500meters away from my home at the bottom of the hill).
Guys,Do whatever you can to prevent your car from being stolen.. cos you never know who is watching.
Im now left with my pride and joy which has that much damage to the interior/exterior that its hard to even look at.I cant even replace some of the things that were stolen from inside of the car.
just a heads up cos no one deserves to go through this.:(

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
sorry to hear that man. but what mods do you have for it? must of have a lot of stuff for them to even try to tow it. i thought mostly hondas get jack instead of subarus....

·
Registered
27,068 Posts
WiCkeDrEx said:
sorry to hear that man. but what mods do you have for it? must of have a lot of stuff for them to even try to tow it. i thought mostly hondas get jack instead of subarus....
honda's are pretty bad too.... GSR is one of the highest stolen cars. my insurance was really high on that car because of the theft rate.

I just hope that if my car is ever stolen, that my insurance will cover my mods also... the good part is that when ever someone is in my driveway or parked infront of the house, the dog will bark like hell. thats when I would run out with a samurai sword, lol

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
631 Posts
Sorry to hear that, that is one of my main fears is to have my car stolen. God help those f*****s if I hear them doing it though, its going to be a hard choice to determine which gun I point at them. :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
sorry to hear that man, that really sucks that you had to find it all messed up and stuff, i would just rather never see it again then have to see what these bastards did to it..

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
I just hope that if my car is ever stolen, that my insurance will cover my mods also... the good part is that when ever someone is in my driveway or parked infront of the house, the dog will bark like hell. thats when I would run out with a samurai sword, lol
chances are they WON'T cpver your mods. If you have more than $500 in mods, and you did not notify the insurance company they will not cover them.

On the other hand if you tell them you have all sorts of expensive mods they will raise your rates accordingly.

·
Registered
122 Posts
They do that here in NY all the time. They get into the car, put it in neutral and push it down the street a bit. Then they put it on a flatbed and drive away. Happened to my friend twice.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
man that sucks bro, might wanna look into upgrading your anti-theft system, here's what i've found to work best, knock on wood havent had anyone try to steal her yet;)

·
Registered
907 Posts
When i Get My WRX, im definitly going to get a Silent Alarm, and if im home when my car is being messed with...I will Fire Warning Shots! (can't shoot them or else its manslauter...dont want to be bubas bioche for a car!). I got the Tazer for the non lethal crap!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Good alarm with pager or similar.
Good insurance.
Loaded gun and a bat.

Don't park "everywhere"
Take off your licenseplate when you are on carshows or @ tracks.
Know alot of people.

Don't leave anything valuable so people can see it from the outside...

Sorry to hear about your car... Someone tried to take my car as well, but all they managed was to take my stereo and to damage my car :( It sucks...

Ps.. This post does not belong in this forum:wiggles:

·
Registered
773 Posts
Shoot em in the leg while they are stealing your car...... Your going to prison.

Can only shoot someone inside your home. It pays to be a criminal. God Bless the USA with its laws!

·
Registered
514 Posts
DTR maxima said:
the good part is that when ever someone is in my driveway or parked infront of the house, the dog will bark like hell. thats when I would run out with a samurai sword, lol
Likewise. A german shepard and a blue heeler who are both mean as hell to strangers... plus my bedroom window overlooks the driveway with a .22 rifle and a 20ga shotgun within arm's reach. My front yard alone is about 3 acres. Anyone going for my car isn't getting very far with it.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I hate to hear about your situtation that really sucks. My protection just happens to be living on a military base. And even when I travel up to NY or Boston I'll park her on a military base and take pub trans off.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts