·
Registered
593 Posts
Nice! You need to put a V-Plow on that thing! :tongue:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya no kidding, probably do the job to. It will be the first wrx with a plow. Beleive it or not, I wasn't stuck, I got out the next morning no problem.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I love my new Subie, much better then the hondas I used to own. This thing goes through just about any snow you can throw at it. Here are some pics of my road last night on my way home. I currently have the Yokohama Ice Guard tires installed, the best tires I've ever had.

The power of AWD!
QUOTE]

What part of Canada are you in? I moved to Kitchener for a few months back in the 90's for job training.... Smack in the middle of January. Dude, it snowed EVERY day. I never saw so much snow in just 3 or 4 months. In all seriousness the snow was up to 4 feet thick at times... Wild!

Except I moved there in my tiny CRX-Si.... That thing was awesome in the snow for some reason. But yeah, I'm onto my first WRX and not ever going back to Honda's again.

·
Is in Love With the Admins Here
2,770 Posts
Nice pics! :thumbup: Have fun up there.

·
Is in Love With the Admins Here
2,770 Posts
Subaru snow plow FTW!

·
Registered
27,068 Posts
Nice pics.

Chicago has been pelted with more snow than I can ever remember this year. We have been consistantly getting 3"-7" once a week for 1.5 months now. And since it is so cold it doesn't melt quickly and it keeps getting piled up. I am on balding high performance all seasons, but next winter I am def. getting dedicated snow tires.

It will either be the ice guards you have or the blizzaks.
Last year we had 2 snow storms and that was it so I figured there was no point in getting new tires. Thus far by early Feb. we have already had 8 or 9 :rotfl:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I love my new Subie, much better then the hondas I used to own. This thing goes through just about any snow you can throw at it. Here are some pics of my road last night on my way home. I currently have the Yokohama Ice Guard tires installed, the best tires I've ever had.

The power of AWD!
QUOTE]

What part of Canada are you in? I moved to Kitchener for a few months back in the 90's for job training.... Smack in the middle of January. Dude, it snowed EVERY day. I never saw so much snow in just 3 or 4 months. In all seriousness the snow was up to 4 feet thick at times... Wild!

Except I moved there in my tiny CRX-Si.... That thing was awesome in the snow for some reason. But yeah, I'm onto my first WRX and not ever going back to Honda's again.
I hear that. I live in Barrie, just about 1 1/2 hours from you. This is the snow storm we got on wendsday. I love driving the the deep snow, I get alot of looks from guys in pick-ups when I can out accelerate them in the snow!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Gotta love living in the Barrie snow belt! We didn't get as much as you guys (Richmond hill)
It's been a weird winter. It was +8 the day before this happend. I love it, I have a hitch on the back of my Subie to pull around my Ski-Doo, so I'm loving the weather.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts