ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i know the first thing that comes to your mind is "discount". well sorry we had enough people help pay for the building and so enough people get discounts. *I* will give someone and their wife or gf free dinner and drinks if i need help with TBE install or something.

the restaurant is called "Chinese Garden restaurant". there is the restaurant part and then a bar next to it (Stonegate lounge). its basically your basic chinese food dishes, but he makes them really good. to the korean community out here, he is an A+ chef. bar is open from 8 AM - 2 AM. restaurant is open from 11 AM - 10 PM.

(253) 472-7493 for take out orders.
5421 south tacoma way
Tacoma, Wa 98409

if you dont know where to eat, i ask that you at least try it. i will post the menu. so you know whats there.

·
Banned
1,637 Posts
Sweet... good luck to your family!

I love my food really spicy, but no one seems to want to spice it up enough. That's probably because I'm a pasty white boy. If I ask for something extra hot will your dad put a kick into it for me?

I love Mongolian Beef and I'll try to check it out in the next few weeks.

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea *uncle is the cook* tell him you want it extra spicy and he will kick it up a notch. he makes all of his own sauces and spices and everything.

·
Moderating YOU, before you had your Subaru!
13,353 Posts
Sweet, sounds like a good place for an Intrinsic dinner outing!

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
they made a new menu with more food. plus he is buying this HUGE grill so he can make even more variety of food. ill get a copy soon.

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yea he added some kimchee side dishes and some yaki-mondu and some other stuff.

i was rummageing through the booze upstairs and i saw this stuff called "beef eater" and its like 60% alcohal.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts