ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys! I'm running the cobb vf39 map with a ebay intercooler(haha) and deatchwerkz cobb spec injectors,will replace with sti intercooler but i just wanted to get it running:)the intercooler rubs on the hood lol but that's ok. this intercooler inst meant to be permanent at least not for me,anyways the butt dyno tells me
the car is a lot quicker the whole power band feels really smooth. i am running the vf39 91 oct ver300 map
using 93 octane, i have been told it helps prevent knock or maybe it was detonation haha,when you run a higher
octane on the 91 maps.

anyways i am extremely satisfied with this map so much of an improvement over stage 2 i just cant believe
how smooth the power band is i love it!!!turbo is spooling at about 3500 it seems like which is fine
i like this vf39 turbo a lot

i just wanted to let you all know i love this map and recommend it:)

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
Are those injectors specific for that map? Too lazy to look up notes.

If you are running 93 Octane, you should run the 93 Octane map if they have it.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ej257 if you would like me to get datalogs for you i can
and mikie13 the injectors are specific to the map

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ill need to reference my accessport manual and see how to export datalogs and how to save them to the accessport i will glady put them on here

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
Ahh gotcha. Glad you're enjoying it! Now go get a protune. Imagine how much better it'd be :)

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
i suppose your right shirminator but i was just doing the live data function to datalog i wasnt saving them to my computer or anything though i saw no knock car idles perfect and pulls great,anything else youd like me to monitor in particuluar?

and mikie13 thank you very much it is wonderfull and is alot of fun i only have about 60 miles on it so far
so im sure once the ecu learns more it will be even better,this is one of those cases
where the accessport works great for a person for me,since im montana sadly we have
no licensed tuners here and i love and respect my car and am not going to put the tuning in the hands of some dude off the street claiming hes an awesome tuner id rather just pay good money to have it tuned,but i plan on going to surgeline in august,for my protune
probably just going to get a ewg and with protune call it good and focus on other aspects
of the car

i feel that its more then enough power for daily driving,i also have a turbo inlet so i feel
that might have contributed to why it doesnt feel laggy to me,i hear some people complain about
that,but as far as spool goes doesnt feel much differnt then my td04

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
Log the following:
RPM
Throttle
Manifold pressure
Target boost
FLKC
FBKC
DAM

2K-redline in 3rd
2K-whatever you're comfortable with in 4th
Part throttle pulls in 3rd/4th

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
ill need to reference my accessport manual and see how to export datalogs and how to save them to the accessport i will glady put them on here
Download the datalog to your computer.Publish the datalogs in google docs & post the link.

·
Good news, everyone!
3,856 Posts
Likely because you're overboosting. If you can log manifold absolute pressure (corrected) or at least what the atmospheric pressure is, then we can see if that's actually happening according to the ECU.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts