ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
StiGuy finished breaking in his car this weekend, so we went out today. We were lined up at a light on a clear road, so we decided to go. I launched at 4500 and he did at around 5k. in about the first two seconds he got about 2 car lengths on me. Watching an STi launch like that was amazing. We went to about 90 and i was about a bus length on me, maybe more. I cant wait to go Cobb stage 2 this winter so maybe i can keep up better.

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
I raced Gills' STi when we both had turbobacks and he 0wn3d me hardcore. Like....REALLY hardcore

You'll need a lot more than a Cobb reflash to take him

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
stage 4 baby....giddy up

I dont race sti's no more...none around fast enough :D ...

Bigger turbo w/stock intercooler is enough to take one out.

I put a couple of cars on one w/my vf22 and stock tmic...

good luck next time !

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
<--- aspires to be 13secwrx ;)

I just posted a few minutes ago my plans for a turboback exhaust and up-pipe in another thread.

Well.....I just ordered it :). lol, I have no patience. Oh well, I have the $$ now so why wait.

Helix up/dp and Greddy Evo2 on the way! Cobb stg 2 here I come :D

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
todays race was fun chris:thumbup: cant wait till i get my BOV next week so u can hear that as a pull away also haha. nice race.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
STiguy said:
todays race was fun chris:thumbup: cant wait till i get my BOV next week so u can hear that as a pull away also haha. nice race.
oh yeah i can hear me racing you when you have the BOV now,
*vroooom.. vrooom.. screeeeech! PSSSHHHHHHHHH :me crying:*:(

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
13secwrx said:
stage 4 baby....giddy up

I dont race sti's no more...none around fast enough :D ...

Bigger turbo w/stock intercooler is enough to take one out.

I put a couple of cars on one w/my vf22 and stock tmic...

good luck next time !

just watch out for a silver sti with evohntr liscense plate in the de,md,nj area. fully built bottom end, dynoed 507 at all 4 with 28psi. (know the guy personally) yes it is the fastest sti on the east coast.:wiggles:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts