Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So last weekend I had an opportunity to have a good friend of mine who is a photographer for Stance Auto Magazine do a shoot of my car for the magazine. Well, my car made it to the printed version. Dont know if it will be in the July or August issue yet. But it is for sure being printed! He also said he is submitted my car to be the cover car, but cant promise that. You can read the online article here: 2012 Subaru STi - Matt Brumage

·
Registered
2010 Subaru WRX Limited Hatchback 5MT
528 Posts
Man that's what you're driving?! Great read, and congrats on building your dream car! Gorgeous :love:

That thing must rip. Loving sedans more and more now. Nice pics too, and I'm sure it's just my phone, but I wish I could see more of the shadow detail.

You think this car will ever be 'done' and 'perfect' or will it be an ongoing build?

·
Super Moderator
12,618 Posts
Car always impresses me and you deserve the honor.

I'm really amused with the list of everything and the interior is like some good door speakers and required gauges.

·
Super Moderator
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Man that's what you're driving?! Great read, and congrats on building your dream car! Gorgeous :love:

That thing must rip. Loving sedans more and more now. Nice pics too, and I'm sure it's just my phone, but I wish I could see more of the shadow detail.

You think this car will ever be 'done' and 'perfect' or will it be an ongoing build?
I am sure I will still be tweaking a thing or two. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: a5m

·
Super Moderator
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Car always impresses me and you deserve the honor.

I'm really amused with the list of everything and the interior is like some good door speakers and required gauges.
I am a simple man with simple needs lol. I do have new Braum racing seats coming in August. Maybe harnesses with a harness bar. Be about it. lol

·
Super Moderator
2,039 Posts
Congratulations! Having a dream car is what keeps us interested. Actually building it and fulfilling that dream isn't something that happens often.

For instance, I'll never build that black 2002 wagon converted to a panel van. With modern STi underpinnings, the rear doors welded shut, all the rear windows removed and flush, and the rear end squared off more vertically and the lift gate converted to swing to the side instead of up. And black steel wheels, of course. If clubWRX's database hadn't been hosed several years back, you could find my bad photoshop rendition of that dream WRX from about 2003 or so.

Nor will I lift the body off of my MGA and slip a Spec Miata under it.

Reactions: WRX-maniac
1 - 10 of 10 Posts