ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys this is my DD car. I love everything about this car! But i want MOAR power! lol instead of getting turbo kit which will cost me $5000+ i'd rather get the SUBARU WRX

good idea right?

Next car will be Lightning Red Subaru WRX

Future mods: Stage 2 packages from Kronos Performance
Exhaust: Invidia Q300 w/ titanium tip
Downpipe: Invidia Catted
Intake: AEM CAI
COBB: Accessport Stage 2

GRIMMSPEED 3 Port EBCS
FORGED BPV
TORQUE SOLUTION TMIC
WHEELS: WORK XT7 18x9.5 BLACK

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
Future mods: Stage 2 packages from Kronos Performance
Exhaust: Invidia Q300 w/ titanium tip
Downpipe: Invidia Catted
Intake: AEM CAI
COBB: Accessport Stage 2

GRIMMSPEED 3 Port EBCS
FORGED BPV
TORQUE SOLUTION TMIC
welcome. if you plan on doing all the above modifications, dont forget you will need a protune on your accessport. the off the shelf stage 2 map is only designed for a downpipe [or full turboback exhaust] and some intakes.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
welcome. if you plan on doing all the above modifications, dont forget you will need a protune on your accessport. the off the shelf stage 2 map is only designed for a downpipe [or full turboback exhaust] and some intakes.
This.

Also Torqued Performance can etune for this.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,808 Posts
I don't know Scions very well, but I'm guessing 7.0 doesn't mean 7 liters... :rotfl:

Nice tC. My father in law had a well-built one with pretty much every all bolt ons except for the TRD supercharger. It did low 13s. Fun car.

·
Registered
265 Posts
RS 7.0 is just a special series, it's that yellow color and the custom interior. Every year Scion made a new RS, RS 1.0 was red with a couple of small mods added to it.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,808 Posts
I liked my in-laws tC. Good shifter (6-speed, right?) Pretty good handling, and surprisingly swift power delivery for a Toyota. Too bad they became such a chick car. That's why Toyota restyled them to be more angular: they were trying to win back the male demographic.

I'm hooked on Subarus now though. The only other brand I'd seriously consider is Audi (because they have AWD turbocharged cars... like Subaru...). :tongue:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts