Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Silver Rex with silver tint, 18" Limix Linea BE5 RSK's, Blitz DC Dual TT, and Momo Aluminum sphere shift knob. So what do you guys think?

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
That looks very nice, so what are you going to do next? Also, I just love how that fat fender flare shows up on the Silver WRXs.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Right now I'm waiting on my C-West body kit to come in. After that, I'll be investing in a good set of coilovers to get rid of the nasty fender gap!!! Once the exterior cosmetics are done, it's time for the power mods :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
Looks sweet! You have got to be the only WRX owner in Oklahama too! :eek: I used to live just south of OK city and the WRX is not the kind of car you would see alot of there, specialy one like yours! :D

G

·
Hey that mirror tint is REALLY REALLY cool on the platinum silver.

Is that stuff street legal? (The cops here are really petty and something that obvious on the car that isn't street legal they would pull you over all the time) :(

So is it legal?

·
Registered
293 Posts
WOW :eek: . That is one nice ride. It'll be even better when you get the coilovers you were talking about. That has to be one of the cleanest, slickest looking silver WRXs I've seen.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all the positive comments. As for the tint, I got it done at a local tint shop here. It's 20% all around (I think). The shop does not do illegal tints, so I guess that's my excuse if I get pulled over (I have all the paperwork to show those coppers anyway :D).

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Rev - The device is actually the turbo timer sensor...I haven't found a good place to put it yet, so I placed it there for right now...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts