·
Registered
498 Posts
how about excite bike?
ok i seen it now, thats awesome!!!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I noticed Double Dribble in the top row, one of the best basketball games ever. My favorite team was Boston, with the doofy looking green mascot. All you had to do was find Boston's best outside shooter (Larry Bird clone) and you were lights out from behind the arc.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cef said:
I noticed Double Dribble in the top row, one of the best basketball games ever. My favorite team was Boston, with the doofy looking green mascot. All you had to do was find Boston's best outside shooter (Larry Bird clone) and you were lights out from behind the arc.
Yeah I definitely agree with you there. I used to play this game all the time. I've been playing NBA Jam for the Genesis lately and it was well worth the 99 cents I picked it up for =).

I'm looking for the Double Dragon games as well but no luck so far.

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
nice collection!!

ive got a milkcrate full of games and my console isnt working. even replaced that 72 pin thing....

NES owns all other video games. i dont care what anyone says!

i cant stand my new PS2. you have to be a rocket scientist to play video games these days.

AB start select up down left right. what else do you need??? :)

·
Registered
438 Posts
I have this Dream Caste disk that has every NES game ever made, I play it all the time............................

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yeah I've got Double Dragon I. Picked up III at a local used game store, but it didn't work half the time. I don't know how many times I had to blow into the cartridge (yeah that sounds gross), smack it around a couple times, then hit power or reset a dozen times and repeat the process. Eventually traded in for Tecmo Bowl and Tecmo Baseball. Two other classic great games.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks gusto! Maybe you should look for another console if the pin replacement didn't work for you. I've replaced mine a couple times and it works pretty well. I would also reccomend a cartridge cleaner the one I have works like a charm. It's a really old one though so I don't know if it's still available but I'm sure they have something just like it out now.

Evilevo8, Dreamcast controllers and a CD...that's just not the same man!

cef, I have to find me a copy of the double dragon games, where did you find yours? In a store or online?

·
Registered
498 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
wrxwookiees,
I might stop by the store today. They have got a very impressive selection of NES games. When they first opened, they pretty much had any NES game you could imagine. I snagged Mike Tyson Punchout and a few other "hard to find" games. If I see a Double Dragon game I'll pick it up for you, test it, and we can talk price, shipping, etc. But with any used store, I can't gaurantee if the games still works, 'cause I've taken back a few that I've purchased there.
I'll also post the store name, address, ph #, and to see if they have a web site. It is an impressive mom and pop used video game store.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts